Sunday, September 16, 2007

The 'Blog is Moving

My post frequency has dropped off lately, but not much has caught my eye in the news and I've been busy with other stuff. Among those other things was taking a hard look at my "work" flow for these writings. I've decided to move to Blogger as a hosting solution. I want to thank Bloglines for being an excellent feed reader (which I will continue to use) and for getting me started in the web writing world. I have long-term plans using the capabilities of the new platform (and by long-term, I mean it's probably going to take me forever to get things set up and prepared), so please bear with me during the transition time. And if I haven't mentioned it recently, thanks for reading!

From now on, swimmers in the Bit-Stream will have to paddle over to:
http://bitstreamofconsciousness.blogspot.com/

No comments: