Sunday, September 16, 2007

The New Digs

After using Bloglines as my posting location for a while, I decided it was time to take a step upward in 'blog functionality. Say hello to Blogger. I'm going to be re-posting some old posts for a time, perhaps with some additional commentary. Hopefully, it will help me get used to how Blogger works. I'm also going to be playing with the look of things for a while before I settle on something permanent. So for my long-time readers (both of you), thanks for following me through the move, and for any new readers, bear with me for a while to get a feel of what the subjects are around these parts.


As always, the posting schedule will remain erratic, and it will be somewhat infrequent as I sink writing time into figuring out Blogger templates and such.