Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "A Race Through Dark Places" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "It was starting out to be such a nice, quiet little day."
  • "What do you want with me?" "We want you to understand."
  • "I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. As a matter of fact, I'm not thinking what I'm thinking."
  • "Captain, either you snore, or last night we had a hell of a breach in the hull."
  • "You are having far too much fun at my expense."

From Babylon 5 "The Coming of Shadows" written by J. Michael  Straczynski
  • "We've taken the liberty of writing your speech for you."
  • "If you love, love without reservation. If you fight, fight without fear."
  • "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us, and our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
  • "Hello old friend, it's been a while."
  • "Stay close to the Vorlon, and watch out for shadows. They move when you're not looking at them."
  • "How will this end." "In fire."
  • "He said that we are both damned." "Well, it's a small enough price to pay for immortality."

No comments: