Friday, October 18, 2013

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "There All the Honor Lies" written by Peter David
  • "I mean, we're not some deep space franchise, this station is about something!"
  • "Never fear answers. Only fear running out of questions."
  • "What's inside there?" "One moment of perfect beauty."
  • "Back home I'm swallowed in silence, and here I'm swallowed up by secrets. I'm caught between fire and flood, and if there's a way out I sure don't see it."
  • "Another lesson?" "Yeah." "What this time?" "Beauty, in the dark." "Huh, must be working, you're beginning to talk just like a Vorlon."
  • "I see, so you feel like you're being symbolically cast... in a bad light."
  • "I never thought there could be anything worse than being all alone in the night." "But there is: being all alone in a crowd."
  • "You can't have larger ideals if the smaller ones get compromised. It's like building a house without a foundation."
  • "Your first hangover, enjoy it. I remember my first hangover... well, actually, that's not true. If I remember it, it wouldn't be a real hangover."

No comments: