Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Knives" written by Lawrence G. Ditillio
  • "Why make history if you fail to learn by it?"
  • "You know Vir, you have what the Earthers call a negative personality." "No I don't."
  • "It ended as all love does: badly."
  • "Do you always worry when things are going well?" "I don't have time to worry about them when the're not."
  • "Disgrace is preferable to death!" "There was a time when I would agree with you. That time is past."
  • "Insanity is part of the times! You must learn to embrace the madness, let it fire you."
  • "Ah, no thanks, I prefer to be only slightly insane." "Don't we all."

From Babylon 5 "Confessions and Lamentations" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "I didn't know that similarity was required for the exercise of compassion."
  • "If I don't see you again here, I will see you in a little while in the place where no shadows fall."
  • "That does seem to be the rule, doesn't it. Analyze the problem, choose whichever strategy makes the least sense, and then do it."
  • "Faith manages."
  • "Sometimes the test is not to find the answer, it's to see how you react when you realize there is no answer."

No comments: