Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "The Long Dark" written by Scott Frost
  • "I find that life is, in general, much easier if I forget most of the things that happen to me."
  • "You were standing in the middle of the plaza yelling that the day of judgement was coming." "Did it?" "Not that I know of, but I may have missed a staff meeting."
  • "The future isn't what it used to be."
  • "You got a plan?" "Try not to get killed." "Brilliant."

From Babylon 5 "Spider in the Web" written by Lawrence G. Ditillio
  • "Ah, it's good to be the Captain."
  • "These are volatile times, Captain. Practicality is more important than principles if lives are to be saved."
  • "My pop always said that laughter is better than pills for what ails ya."
  • "I trust in individuals, not organizations."

No comments: