Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Matters of Honor" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless, and totally consistent with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon." "Good."
  • "I have always been here." "Oh yeah, you said that about me too." "Yes."
  • "The Babylon Project was our last, best hope for peace. It failed. But in the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater: our last, best hope for Victory." "The year is 2260. The place: Babylon 5."
  • "Are you trying to cheer me up?" "No, sir, wouldn't dream of it." "Good. I hate being cheered up. It's depressing."
  • "We have danced our last little dance, Mr. Morden."
  • "Believe what you will, until experience changes your mind."
  • "I try never to get involved with my own life. Too much trouble."
  • "Are you ready?" "No, but you may proceed anyway."

No comments: