Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Convictions" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "There's nothing political about the truth, Captain."
  • "I'm not sure that actually made sense, but I'm afraid that if I tried to go back and figure it out, I will start bleeding from my ears."
  • "Well, you want to live as much as I, hmm?" "Oh yes, but I would much rather see you dead."
  • "Now look, we're going to play this by the book." "Somebody just rewrote the book." "Hit the deck!"
  • "I did what I did because all life is sacred. But when the object of your actions does not share that belief... I fear I have served the present by sacrificing the future."
  • "Well, it is an imperfect universe." "Bastard." "Monster." "Fanatic!" "Murderer!" "You are insane!" "And that is why we'll win." "Go be the ambassador to Babylon 5, they say, it will be an easy assignment. Ah, I hate my life." "So do I." "Shut up!"

No comments: