Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "A Late Delivery from Avalon" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them. So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
  • "What manner of men prey on the weak and the poor, hmm, stealing from old women? Cowards I think!"
  • "By J'Quan, I can't recall the last time I was in a fight like that! No moral ambiguity! No hopeless battle against ancient and overwhelming forces! They were the bad guys, as you say, we were the good guys, and they made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor."

No comments: