Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "The Long Night" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "Giants in the playground."
  • "An empty eye sees through to an empty heart."
  • "You're drunk." "Absolu... positi... oh, you betcha."
  • "How much more before I can look in the mirror and not see myself? Because I keep looking, and I'm always there."
  • "Don't you know that all I ever wanted was a good job... small title, nothing fancy... a wife I could love and... maybe even one that could actually love someone like me."
  • "You still have your heart, and your heart is a good one. You would not be in such great pain otherwise. It means there is still hope for you."
  • "What was it all for I wonder? What was any of it for?"
  • "If they want Armageddon, then by God, let's give it to them!"
  • "It was a poem by Tennyson. I still remember the last part of it: '...and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven, that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.'"

No comments: