Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Epiphanies" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "Trouble will come in its own time, it always does. Give me today and I will be happy."
  • "I always say, when you reduce a family tree to a family bush, you just can't hide as much beneath it."
  • "I'm thinking... pastels."
  • "I have seen what power does, and I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other."
  • "The only reason that guy is still alive is that half the time I don't know what the hell he's talking about. The other half, I wish I didn't."
  • "I assume my usual quarters in the brig are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
  • "Upset? I'm delirious with joy! It proves that if you confront the universe with good intentions in your heart, it will reflect that and reward your intent. Usually."
  • "Geeze, talk about delusions of adequacy."

No comments: