Monday, January 13, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Projects

From Babylon 5 "The Summoning" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "You're having delusions of grandeur again." "Well, if you're going to have delusions, you may as well go for the really satisfying ones."
  • "Damn it, I have earned some respect! And I have earned some answers." "Respect? From whom?"
  • "All this technology, and it still takes forever to get anywhere."
  • "Unfortunately, people never believe that they have nothing else to lose until they have already lost it."
  • "I do not agree with what they are doing. Their fear is making them act against their own interests, but they must be free to speak their minds, or we have nothing left worth fighting for."
  • "The truth will attend to itself."
  • "Captain... We're sorry, we thought you were dead." "I was. I'm better now."
  • "You know, don't you. It's started."

From Babylon 5 "Falling Toward Apotheosis" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "Right now, our greatest enemy is fear."
  • "They need to believe." "Not in me." "You can't save them all." "I can try." "You'll fail." "We'll see."
  • "You did what you thought was right." "That's no excuse."
  • "How could I love that much and not forgive?"

No comments: