Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Rumors, Bargains, and Lies" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "Yes, we've disagreed, we've fought, but I would rather have someone who opposed me out of an honest belief in the rightness of his cause than someone who was always on my side because it was expected and required. I've questioned your judgement, your wisdom, your temperament, but never your loyalty." "Was that a compliment?" "After a fashion." "Then you trust me?" "After a fashion." "Well, it's a beginning."
  • "We are two against a world gone mad. What can we do against that?" "Nothing, until we get their attention."
  • "Look, isn't there someone else you can go and harass? My life is so full of joy as it is."
  • "I have questions which require answers."
  • "It was much safer in temple, also far less interesting."
  • "In her world we are better than we are. We care more than we care. We act towards each other with compassion. I much prefer her world to that of my own, and I will not allow anything to threaten that."

No comments: