Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Lines of Communication" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "John, it pleases me that you care for what I have become, but never forget who I was, what I am, and what I can do."
  • "You can't kill the truth! Actually, you can kill the truth, but it always comes back to haunt you later."
  • "I'm just going to sit over here until you tell me what the hell you're talking about."
  • "You have a face people trust." "I'd rather have a face people fear."
  • "Dukhat says that when there is good news we always ask if it is true because it is so difficult to believe, but when there is bad news we rarely inquire because it is so easy to believe."
  • "I was just helping her out of a difficult situation, that's all." "Fifty credits says that's not all she wants you to help her out of."
  • "And what do we do then?" "Touch that button, and pray very, very fast."
  • "I should have never been away this long."
  • "Fighting a war is easy. Destroying is easy. Building a new world out of what's left of the old, that is what's hard."
  • "You can fool the others, but you can not fool me. What is left requires that you be dangerous."

No comments: