Monday, March 17, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Learning Curve" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "A challenge is to stand alone, unarmed, prepared to die. I would hardly say sitting and thinking is a challenge." "True, you do seem to have the sitting part down to an art, so I suppose there is hope. As for thinking, well, uh, let's leave that for the advanced classes. We shouldn't expect too much of you at once."
  • "You're a source of constant annoyance to me Turval, but only because you're right more often than you're wrong."
  • "You sure this is a good idea?" "I'll let you know if I survive it."
  • "You see, we create the meaning in our lives. It does not exist independently."
  • "At the end, Captain, we all stand alone."

From Babylon 5 "Strange Relations" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "If there was a straight answer buried in there somewhere, I sure as hell didn't see it."
  • "How am I doing so far?" "Annoyingly logical." "Thank you." "It wasn't a compliment."
  • "I'm caught in a web of my own good intentions."
  • "You don't just walk into somebody's office and start a fight. Unless invited to do so."
  • "Compassion is a lovely thing, taken in moderation."
  • "What the hell is your problem?" "For starters, I don't know you, therefore I don't trust you." "The world is full of people you don't know." "I worry about that all the time."
  • "There's nothing more appealing than knowing someone is willing to lay down their life for you." "And nothing more dangerous."
  • "All right, all right Delenn, but mark my word, this is going to be trouble." "Everything of value is, Londo."

No comments: