Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Secrets of the Soul" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "No tyranny has ever really lasted. No government based on violence has endured. Sooner or later they all fall."
  • "Stop smiling." "Then go away, if you're here I'm afraid I can't help myself."

From Babylon 5 "Day of the Dead" written by Neil Gaiman
  • "Oh, this is a moment you can tell your children about Captain." "I'll get on to having some right away."
  • "You know, the reports of my death, they weren't even exaggerated a little bit."
  • "Looking back on it though, I think I just tried to make people happy."
  • "The real comedy all happens in the senate."

From Babylon 5 "In the Kingdom of the Blind" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "There is no one obvious to blame." "Which means they will blame each other, randomly."
  • "He cultivated sobriety as his only vice, a break with conventional accepted behavior."
  • "Besides, everyone knows that the true source of pain is neither the hand nor the heart. It is the mouth."
  • "Beautiful night isn't it, as nights go. And they go so quickly now."

From Babylon 5 "A Tragedy of Telepaths" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "Sensible, wise, who thought it up for you?"
  • "Every great fall begins with a single mistake. This is yours."

From Babylon 5 "Phoenix Rising" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "There's only one thing more dangerous than Mr. Garibaldi when he's loud: it's when he's dead silent."
  • "On a scale of one to ten, how stupid do you think I am anyway?"

No comments: