Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Meditations on the Abyss" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "He knows me, but he also loves me, and sometimes the one gets in the way of the other."
  • "You have given me back my sight, the least I can do in return is share a little of my confusion."
  • "It is not necessary to know, it is only necessary to try."
  • "Once you look in the mirror and see just how foolish we can be, laughter is inevitable. And from laughter comes wisdom."
  • [G'Kar's discussion on the nature of truth and god.]

From Babylon 5 "Darkness Ascending" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "I have been working up a good mad all day, and I am not about to let you undercut it by agreeing with me."

From Babylon 5 "And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder"
  • "The thing about losing one eye is that it makes you look deeply into the eyes of another. I found in yours all the thanks I will ever require, in this life or in any other."
  • "If you want to hurt me, there's a cleaner and faster way of doing it. Hell, you might even think about it for yourself. It's a hell of a lot more efficient than the road you're on, and you'll take fewer people with you when you go."
  • [What the candle stands for.]

No comments: