Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Babylon Quotes Project

From Babylon 5 "Movements of Fire and Shadow" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "If you run into trouble..." "I'll walk out of it. More dignified that way."

From Babylon 5 "The Fall of Centauri Prime" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish. And I have wasted far too much time."
  • "Isn't it strange, J'Kar: when we first met I had no power and all the choices I could ever want, and now I have all the power I could ever want and no choices at all."
  • "My people can never forgive your people, but I can forgive you."

From Babylon 5 "The Wheel of Fire" written by J. Michael Straczynski
  • "I've never understood that. Why does the universe give us puzzles with no answers?" "Payback maybe. Evening up the scale a little"
  • "I wonder if the right question is can God create a puzzle so difficult, a riddle so complex that even he can't solve it. What if that's us?"
  • "What part of my message did you get, we've been having trouble with the comm systems see and..." "The most important part, the part that said 'I need you.'" "And you came here just on that." "What more is there?"
  • "There is no normal life, Michael, just life."
  • "I realized it's simpler to make a statue to someone who you believe embodies all your better qualities than it is to actually improve yourself." "And this saves you from having to think." "Exactly."

No comments: