Friday, August 7, 2015

On Posting A Lot in One Night After Much Absence

Rule one for my blog: I do not apologize about my blog posting frequency.
Rule two for my blog: I do not apologize about my blog posting frequency.

And yet, it does not escape me that I have posted more in the past couple of days than in the previous couple of months. Part of that is serendipity, but it's mostly deliberate effort. Who knows if I can keep this up? I looked at my saved articles in feedly last night and realized I have stuff going back years that I thought might make post fodder. Maybe it's time to clean some of that out. But my work schedule remains detrimental to other activities, so I make no promises. Just in case anyone was wondering, I do actually know how to schedule the posts to spread out more for times when I do a bunch of things at once like tonight. But I figure, eh, why bother? It's not like I'm driving any traffic here anyway.

No comments: